Table Of Contents
- 1 Why Buy a Hairline Clipper?
- 2 Types of Hairline Clippers
- 3 10 Best Clippers for Hairline 2020
- 4 1. Andis Professional T-Outliner Model GTO (04710)
- 5 2. Wahl Detailer Powerful Rotary #8081
- 6 3. Wahl Professional Peanut #8685
- 7 4. Andis Slimline Pro LI T-Blade Trimmer
- 8 5. Wahl Lithium-Ion ALL-IN-ONE Grooming Kit and Trimmer
- 9 6. Andis 004603 Go Professional Outliner II Square Bladed Trimmer
- 10 7. Andis ProfessionalStyliner (26700)
- 11 8. Andis Headliner 11-Piece Trimmer Kit (29775)
- 12 9. Oster Classic 76 Universal Motor Clipper
- 13 10. Oster Fast Feed Adjustable Pivot Motor Clipper
- 14 Tips for Buying a Perfect Hairline Clipper
- 15 Final Verdict
Being smart and looking awesome makes you feel fantastic and confident. Being well-groomed is also a part of you being smart. But well, every time you want to change your hairstyle a bit, you would not want to go to a barber. Well, why go to the barber whenever you can do the same work at home. This way, you can save both money and time. But the biggest problem everyone faces with hair issues is the equipment.
There are many razors and trimmers online which you can choose from. But ask yourself, where you want to clean your hair, or you want to look good? Well, if you are in favour of the later, why not buy yourself a Hairline Clipper.
As the name suggests, Hairline Clippers are the equipment that makes the drawing of hairlines a straightforward task. Well, this way, anyone can design their hairline in the way they want it. So, here’s a guide which will help you buy the best hairline clippers.
Why Buy a Hairline Clipper?
Many reasons are thinking of which people buy hairline clippers instead of a trimmer or a razor. Well, some of them include the fact that a hairline clipper is much more efficient in cutting long hairs. And not just cutting them, but bringing them to about the size you want. These clippers also usually come with a whole lot of equipment which allows the user to set the length of the hair he wants to keep.
Besides having these small advantages, the most significant advantage lies in its ability to give the user a cleaner and a proficient look. If you want to cut a large part, leave some, it is the best option. If you want to cut clean a small part and leave the rest of your hair, still, the hairline clippers are the best option.
Types of Hairline Clippers
With the increasing demand of people and the increasing fashion trends, there are three types of hairline clippers which barbers, as well as ordinary people, can use.
1. Detachable Blade Clipper
This type of clipper has the facility of detachable blades. This way, you can easily wash your equipment after use, and you also can change them quickly after prolonged use.
2. Adjustable Clipper
As the name itself says, these types of clippers get their name from the function they perform. There is usually a button on the side of these clippers which gives the facility to adjust the size of the cut. Making it easier to choose what length you want to keep for your hairs.
3. T-Blade Clipper
The name T-Blade came from its shape. These Clippers are shaped in T form. With blades on top, sleek in middle and then the remaining part. Well, being kind of funny in shape, these are considered to be best. These types of trimmers are best for giving a clean and sleek design. They even are best for cutting outlines near ears, beard, and even on the neck.
10 Best Clippers for Hairline 2020
So well, talking about the clippers, let's take a look at the best ones in town.
- Andis Made- A company, known for its excellent work in grooming products from far back. It has given the Market some high-quality trimmers and other grooming products.
- Ergonomic Design- The Design makes it easy to use and handle. It's comfortable to use, has a good grip and gives delicate and sharp trimming.
- Economical- The Trimmer, being of premium quality, is a little cheaper than others, which is an outstanding feature.
- Warranty- This clipper comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty which covers its internal parts damage free of cost.
- Wahl Made- Another Brand is known for its clippers and grooming accessories. With this brand, you will get accessories for sharp edge cutting and better performance.
- Stylish and Functional- The look and feel of the device are just excellent. Feels good in the hand, easy to use and provides a better grip. Easy to reach the hairs even at the back of your head.
- Adjustable T-Blades- Adjustable Blades lets you trim even the sharpest of corners efficiently. Best for design cuts and trims, making it perfect for the neck and even trim around ears.
- Powerful Motor- A powerful motor is providing better performance and smooth and sharp edge cutting.
- Wahl Made- Another cool product from the professional in Wahl, making your life easy in terms of Grooming.
- Easy to Handle- Best for beginners and veterans too, this device is super easy to handle and is suitable for all types of hair trimming.
- Light in weight and Unique Design- This trimmer, being light in weight, makes the job of trimming super easy. You can easily approach around every corner and style your hairs however you want. Even the design of the device is trendy and sleek.
- Andis Made- Another Grooming accessory from the famous brand of Andis, making your life simple.
- Light in weight and Ergonomic Body- The trimmer is exceptionally light in weight, making it easy to handle and support with a body providing additional grip and design to make the trimming even easier.
- Additional Accessories- The device comes with additional accessories for other tasks related to Grooming so you won't have to buy them separately.
- Improved Motor Performance- A motor designed for multiple performances running. It provides variable speed as well as variable power operation.
- Wahl Made- This Wahl made product will change your life. If you are frustrated with your grooming accessories and want to try something good and new, this is the best option for you.
- Quick Charge- Easy to Charge, wireless and even recharges quickly. This device is all in one grooming kit, which is always ready to use with its quick charge feature.
- Accessories Included- The device comes with additional accessories for other tasks related to Grooming so you won't have to buy them separately.
- Design- The handle and the body of the trimmer are designed in such a way to provide maximum grip covered with rubber material to prevent any slipping and avoid any hazards while trimming your hair.
- Andis Made- A design made for professional and long-lasting use. This device is made with premium quality material to ensure a sleek and stylish cut.
- Adjustability- Adjustable Blades lets you trim even the sharpest of corners efficiently. Best for design cuts and trims, making it perfect for neck and even trim around ears.
- Powerful Motor- A powerful motor providing better performance and smooth and sharp edge cutting. This helps in thick cutting such as in beards, moustaches and even long hairs.
- Andis Made- This Andis Made product will make you feel professional and confident at all points of time. With its advanced features, you will be able to groom yourself in the most excellent way possible.
- T-Blade- The T-Blades used in this device makes it easier to trim even the hardest areas of your hairs and also, areas such as behind your ear and even the back of your head with clean cuts. This offers a better experience in trimming, saving your money on going to barber shops every time for minor cuts.
- Andis Made- Known for its versatility and proper finishing, this clipper is better than others in the list. Easy to use and sleek design adds to its features.
- Stainless Steel Blades- The blades of this trimmer are being made from Stainless Steel, which provides better finishing in cuts and gives you an impressive look. This also makes the blades long-lasting and improves the overall performance and life of the device.
- Powerful Motor- A powerful motor providing better performance and smooth and sharp edge cutting.
- Oster Made- A company which is well known among barbers and professional hair designers for good reasons. The device from this company will give you everything you need in a trimmer.
- Ergonomic Design- Even being relatively large as compared to those of others in the same range, this device provides a better grip and a better performance when it comes to trimming and cutting.
- Powerful Motor- It uses a single-speed powerful universal motor providing better performance and smooth and sharp edge cutting.
- Oster Made- Another product, known for its quiet operation. Where other trimmers with robust motor operation make unbearable sounds, this device is noise-free with the same amount of power.
- Adjustable Blade lever- The blades of this trimmer comes with an adjustable feature that makes the user choose the setting of the trim or the cut, making you look more elegant.
- Ergonomic Design- A design which makes it easier to handle and use, providing better grip and safer operations.
- Fast Feed Adjustable Motor- A powerful motor providing better performance and adjusts its power according to the operation for better cutting.
Tips for Buying a Perfect Hairline Clipper
Well, the main talk of the topic is to decide how to buy a hairline clipper. So, here are a few points you should consider before deciding which clipper you are going to buy for your better Grooming.
Brand plays a significant role in the quality of any product. There are many brands which sell a clipper worth buying. Well, companies always try testing their sales on a new product. And so, you will never want to buy a hairline clipper from a company known to sell music just because of its new product.
Make sure you buy from a company being known in the business. Also, you might want to avoid cheaper options. The branded ones might cost you a bit more money, but they will be worth the price with the performance, reliability, features, long-life and better running.
A motor is the central part of a trimmer or a hairline clipper. Without a good and a powerful motor, the device is nothing but a piece of metal and plastic. The fact that the trimmer needs a powerful motor supports the fact that it will deliver a consistent amount of power.
It's beneficial for those tight and clean-edge jobs. However, having a powerful motor might result in annoying noise from the device. But well, there are also options which support robust motor operation with less noise. Well, the better the parts used, the better will be the machine.
This is the essential part to consider while buying a trimmer or a clipper. You will also want to make sure that your device can be easily handled and usable. Lining and trimming are not an easy task; even a small mistake can ruin your hairs.
Trying specific cuts might be a lot difficult at times. Plus, the cuts behind your head will be a lot of pain. So, you have to make sure that your equipment is easily usable. It must be light-weighted, have a good grip and must feel good in hand too.
The first point to consider while buying a clipper was to focus on the brand of the product. Well, this means that you will have to invest a little more money. But then also, make sure that the product you are buying is versatile.
Well, if your product will do just more than clipping, it would be awesome. Make sure the product you are buying can also do other small tasks such as trimming around the air, trimming the beard and even the back of your neck, not just the hair. If you don't consider this category, you will have to buy separate devices for all other things.
This is the endless technology battle taking place between all devices. Whether the device should be wireless or whether it should be wired. Well, some people like wireless devices but then some people like wired ones. So well, consider this before buying your clipper.
If you are going for the wired one, you won't have to worry about things such as battery backup and the power of the Motor, but you have to worry about the length of the wire and also the fact that there must be an electricity board where you usually trim your hairs.
But well, if you are going for the wireless one, you will have to consider the power of the Motor since a high power motor will result in extra battery consumption and also the life of the battery and the duration it lasts on a charge for a particular time interval so that you will never be stuck in a situation with your hairs half cut.
These are the other important parts of a clipper. You will want a better quality of blades for a fine and quality sharp-edged cut. The material also needs to be considered. Stainless Steel is considered to be the ideal material for the task.
There is also a new technology named self-sharpening blades. This technology sharpens the blades when they are in use. This helps in an even better and clean cut. But keep in mind about one thing, like every blade in all other devices, these will also need replacement.
And in the case of self-sharpening blades, it will be more costly to replace them. So, keep this in mind while buying yours.
The mechanical parts running inside the device leads to some heat loss which results in a temperature rise of the device. This temperature rise could be high or could be reasonable depending upon the power and type of device. Well, in either case, you must make sure that the temperature rises in the one you are going to buy is low. This ensures long life and even better trimming because the heat can cause irritations and reduced performance.
Well, here was all you need to know about the best Hairline Clippers. Well, make sure to take a look at our guide for buyers to make sure that the product you are buying will be suitable for you and will help you.