Contribute to RadarMagazine – Your Premium lifestyle Magazine
You may have come here hoping for an opportunity to contribute to our lifestyle magazine, YES we do accept contributions but the entire content team is very strict about the kind that makes it through on the website.
All the Contributing articles we accept help us share valuable information with our users and in return helps you increase your brand awareness and gives visibility to your web property.
Benefits of Guest Posting for RadarMagazine
Improves Branding: When you contribute a post for RadarMagazine then you are doing two things, first is where you add value to our readers and also share a benefit that’s mutual to your audience.
Increases your Website’s Authority: One of the major concerns of a lot of contributors is if they will get a backlink for their website from ours, the answer is YES we do make sure your web property gets the deserved backlink from our property provided the contribution made is worthy enough.
Increases your Organic Traffic: Once we publish your article then as and when that particular post starts to rank, more and more people are eventually going to land on your website after getting redirected from RadarMagazine, that only means one thing which is increase in your organic traffic.
Improves your backlink profile: Connecting with like minded people is a benefit that has lasting effects such as we both share high quality blog posts regularly and in doing so we end up enriching the backlink profile.
What Categories do we accept?
Guest Post Guidelines
Due to our domain authority and web presence, we are never less on the number of people who want to publish a post on our property. We respect all the emails asking for a guest post but we can’t and never will entertain all of them. It’s simple to say that apart from not being feasible, not everyone comes up with quality ideas. If you want to increase your probability of making it through then adhere to the guest post guidelines carefully.
- Content needs to be of 500-1000 words and free from any grammatical errors
- Content should be unique and 100% copyscape free
- The title should be click-worthy and less than 60 characters
- Add high authority links in the article that add value such as wiki or .edu links
- Don’t force feed articles with unnecessary keyword optimization- It may lead to rejection
- Add 3 high quality copyrights free image
- Submit articles in Google Doc or Word format(PDFs will be rejected immediately)
- In the Subject line, mention Guest Content: Followed by title of the article.
- Check our website thoroughly since we won’t publish duplicate content, Either frame your article in a unique way or change the angle.
- Irrelevant topics are not accepted
How to submit your article?
RadarMagazine is happy to commit relationships with publishers and webmasters that are looking at the long term relationship.
- Send us your previous written samples at ‘email@example.com‘ and share your topic which should be relevant to our audience and theme of RadarMagazine
- Share all the necessary details
- The content team regularly cleans the mailbox and reverts to worthy opportunities within 12 hours!
Before sending us an email. Make sure you have read our do’s and don’ts section thoroughly.
Now that you know all our guidelines and to-do’s, we urge you to double check our information before sending us a contribution opportunity. Guest posting is a great way to create mutual relationships with webmasters and also help each other grow their property in many different ways. All our current patrons have now become friends and have seen a long lasting impact on each other’s business. Whoever works with us, we make sure the whole process is smooth and we benefit each other mutually. We have a brilliant team at work that’s always looking to grow our website and reach more users through all mediums. Getting you on board via Guest post just means we are now on the same boat.