No matter how hard you try to follow a healthy diet or exercise, it might be difficult to remove stubborn fatty deposits in particular areas of the body. Furthermore, some studies have shown that where your body stores fat may be influenced by your genetics! If you find it difficult to eliminate unwanted fat on your own, a non-surgical fat dissolving procedure, such as Dermaheal LL, may be quite beneficial.
What is Dermaheal LL?
Powered by growth factors and biomimetic peptides, Dermaheal LL is an advanced lipolytic treatment that helps eliminate stubborn fat accumulations and cellulite that resist diet and exercise. The comprehensive formula of the treatment allows to reduce fat deposits as well as contribute to the restructuring of collagen fibers, which improves the overall appearance and elasticity of the skin.
Dermaheal LL can be applied to the lower part of the face, neck, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. In each of these areas, the injections work by selectively breaking down fat cells, which are then naturally eliminated by the body. This procedure can help you obtain the desired aesthetic goals, boost your confidence, and improve your overall appearance without the need for surgical intervention.
This well-tolerated and safe Dermaheal LL lipolytic solution contains several active ingredients:
- Phosphatidylcholine (hydrogenated lecithin) is the key component, which dissolves fat into an emulsion, increasing its removal via the lymphatic system.
- Decapeptide-4 stimulates collagen synthesis, prevents sagging of the skin caused by volume loss, and provides a lifting effect.
- L-Carnitine promotes lipolysis and removes excess fluid and toxins from tissues.
Application of Dermaheal LL in Cosmetic Dermatology
Dermaheal LL can be injected into several body areas, including the knees, thighs, hips, abdomen, and chin. Dermaheal LL can also increase the turgor of the skin, improve its elasticity and texture, and reduce “orange peel skin” in the targeted areas.
Dermaheal LL is injected using a thin needle directly into the adipose tissue to a depth of 5–10 mm. The optimal needle size is 27G or 30G (5-8 mm). A mesoroller or mesogun can also be used, however, the effect may be slower.
The recommended course of treatment requires 2-4 treatments at 6–8-week intervals. The treatment causes minimal downtime, so you may return to your everyday activities nearly immediately following each treatment session.
Advantages Over Other Fat Dissolving Methods
- Fast action: Dermaheal LL lipolytic solution works quickly, so patients can typically see and feel the first effects 4 weeks after the initial injection treatment.
- Improvement of the skin appearance: It promotes the natural production of collagen by skin cells, resulting in firmer, smoother skin and the elimination of cellulite.
- Targeted fat reduction: This one-of-a-kind lipolytic solution allows targeted reduction of unwanted fat deposits in different areas of the body. In addition, compared to traditional liposuction methods, fat-dissolving treatment is gentler and less risky.
- Long-term results: The effects of the fat-dissolving therapy are typically long-lasting. After the fat cells are broken down, the lowered fat deposits remain permanently eliminated as long as a healthy lifestyle is followed.
Potential Limitations and Considerations
Injection lipolysis is not recommended for use in patients with known hypersensitivity or allergies to the components of the product, oncologic disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, or active skin infections (e.g., herpes). The procedure is not advised during pregnancy or lactation, as well as when taking medications that change blood clotting.
The side effects after the mesotherapy treatment with Dermaheal LL are generally minor. You may experience some redness, bruising, swelling, itching, or sensitivity to touch that should normally resolve on their own within 2-4 days. To minimize the risk of complications, you should refrain from applying makeup for several days after the treatment. You should also avoid strenuous physical activities, extreme heat or cold, and excessive UV exposure for 7–10 days.
The Future of Fat Dissolving in Aesthetic Medicine
Intralipotherapy is one of the most tried-and-true non-surgical treatments for reducing localized fat and has been utilized for over 15 years. It is a constantly developing treatment for addressing a “double chin” and other typical areas of fat accumulation. It is considered to be preferable to liposuction in around 80% of cases, especially for difficult-to-treat areas.
The innovative technologies behind Dermaheal products allow patients to achieve better results faster. The Dermaheal lipolytic solutions contain unique growth factors and peptides that are both safe and effective. The combination of these factors guarantees a revolutionary treatment for the improvement of your appearance.
Fat-dissolving injections may be properly targeted to a variety of areas of concern, assisting you in achieving a more sculpted and toned appearance. While fat-dissolving injections can be highly effective, personal results may vary, and a consultation with an experienced medical professional is required to determine the treatment’s suitability for your particular needs and expectations. Furthermore, maintaining a healthy lifestyle through a well-balanced diet and regular physical activity is vital for long-term results.