Choosing a car for lease, you can consider American and Asian brands and models. However, very often motorists give the heart of the European specials, and it is quite logical. Plenty of new features, exquisite design, incompatible longevity, aesthetic appeal, and high resale value become the reason why, for example, Mercedes, Volkswagen, or Alfa Romeo lease deals in NY are so popular. So, if you think what car to lease and European brands make you feel like heaven, then it’s time to choose.
The Most Preferable European Cars for Good Lease Deals 2023
Ratings of the best cars vary depending on the emergence of new models, but Europeans rarely give up their positions. As for leasing, where monthly payments are no less important than design and performance, you will also find a lot of favorites. So, in the list of the most popular European specials are:
- Volvo XC60. This luxury SUV is the embodiment of solidity and status with which you have to reckon all around. The representative exterior is in perfect harmony with the interior, which is dominated by wood and genuine leather, and advanced electronic options and legendary reliability inspire many to look at it. The leasing price cannot but please too; the monthly payment of $535 at Grand Prix Motors, a large auto broker from New York, seems like a gift.
- Audi Q5. This compact luxury SUV is a mix of perfect drivability, a special European aesthetic, reliability, comfort, and that unique vibe that inspires drivers to numerous Audi lease deals in NYC!
- Volkswagen Jetta. This sedan from Germany can boast a lot of advantages, including impressive performance, audacious look, and impressive onboard equipment. Getting behind the wheel will make you experience true European quality – just for $404 per month!
How to Lease a European Vehicle in New York?
Cars from Germany, Italy, and France are also available in the US, and that means you are completely free in your choice. However, diversity is not enough for a good leasing deal; when the decision about the model is taken, it is important to pick a company where you get the service of the appropriate level. According to experts from GP Motors, the key criteria for an auto brokerage firm are the following:
- Adequate prices. A good leasing company never makes too cheap offers, but also never overcharges at any unreasonable rate. Any payment is fully justified and transparent.
- Expertise you do appreciate. Profies who are ready to provide support at every stage, including selection of the car and document processing, will help you feel confident even if it is your first leasing experience.
- Proven credibility. A good auto broker is distinguished by long experience and good customer reviews. It is not necessary to trust all the comments given online; we recommend live feedback from friends and acquaintances.
European cars have a lot of benefits and may be leased at very tempting terms. If the idea of driving any of them becomes a little idee fixe, then you may feel free to start your lease deal.