You will find many platforms readily available online, but one of them is the Binance platform which offers users a flexible way through its platform to start trading with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency assets. You will however have over 800 payment methods to choose from and some are with fiat currencies. It is a P2P platform that provides a fairly accessible gateway for all investors and users to access crypto. There will be few people who are ready to immerse themselves completely in the digital world, below are some simple steps related to it. If you also want to buy cryptocurrencies, then its convenience can be easily availed by using a platform like Binance. Bitcoin’s price has historically gone through swings. Find out why experts believe Bitcoin will eventually stabilize.
What Is on Binance?
It is a contactless, secure, borderless, payment system for a digital currency designed by Binance. The platform allows users to pay, send, and spend with crypto – at no charge to you.
Benefits Of P2P Trading On Binance
It has many of the following features as well as several significant advantages that make Binance exchange a crypto industry where you will find many different P2P options available to you:
- Sufficient Liquidity Available — Trading Volume As the largest exchange P2P channel, buying and selling is recorded with a significant volume of transactions. It has processed over $7 billion in transactions by the network, suggesting it has a high level of liquidity.
- No fee — One of the attractive features of the binance platform is that it is completely free to use. Binance is used by a P2P network, unlike many other P2P platforms where you don’t have to worry about it when you give part of your transaction. If you invest with hidden costs, you will get what you paid for.
- Escrow Service — There are several security measures you can find on the platform, but the escrow service provided with Binance P2P is included in the reserve mechanism if you have your invested crypto funds in pending transactions. It is a method that helps protect against scams or theft by establishing trust, wherein scammers are prevented from taking your crypto without fulfilling the side of the transaction.
- Completion rate high — All those investors and sellers are ensured to maintain a high standard in the Binance market through its strict regulations. They need to execute transactions to a high degree of satisfaction if you want to maintain access to your platform.
Avoid Scams On Binance P2P Trading
Scams avoided by following these basic advances:
- Confirmation Of Identity — You should finish ID verification, normally known as KYC, earlier you can start trading on the Binance platform. KYC ascertained that clients trade under their genuine names, and Binance keeps up with the option to analyze any dubious action.
- Customer Support — If you are doing P2P trading and you face any kind of problem then and you are unable to make a settlement for the counterparty, then at that point you can get help from Binance Customer Care. To thoroughly investigate and resolve the issues associated with it, the service staff contact the customers via email.
- Escrow Service — Binance offers digital escrow in all peer-to-peer deals to safeguard consumers’ crypto assets. The amount of crypto for the promotion is quickly kept from the dealer’s fiat wallet when the advertisement is put in. This infers that on the off chance that the dealer takes your money and doesn’t convey your crypto, or on the other hand assuming the merchant neglects to deliver your crypto on time, the user’s customer service of Binance can transfer the resource from the vendor’s wallet’s held funds to your wallet.